If you also fear that your data and devices will get hacked, breached, or affected by the latest virus and malicious content then you must download McAfee antivirus software. And if you have McAfee software on your device and the moment you double-tap on the McAfee icon to open or to check the McAfee notification area and then the McAfee software file doesn’t open. This is what makes you frustrate and this is the McAfee activate page not working error. If you are facing the same issue or error with your McAfee software then this article will help you to actively deal with and fix the error, so follow the steps carefully and fix the issue.
Some of the possible causes behind the “McAfee activate page not working” issue
Here are some of the possible causes for the McAfee error:-
- Your PC or computer might be affected by virus or malware infections. You have damaged or corrupted files on your devices.
- There is a problem with the security center’s battery check feature.
What are the steps to fix the “McAfee activate page not working” issue?
To fix the error in the McAfee activate page you need to download the Stringer, by following the steps given below:
- Go to the “Stringer download” page.
- After this tap on the “Download Stringer” link.
- Tap on the “Download Now” option.
- Just save the “Stinger” to a safe location on your desktop.
- Righ-tap on the “Stringer” application that you have downloaded.
- You have to select the “Run as administrator” option.
- Tap on the “Yes, Continue, or Run” button to proceed.
- Go through the end-user license agreement and tap on “I Agree”.
- Tap on the “Customize my scan” to add the additional drivers.
- After this, tap on the “Scan” option, and Stinger repairs all the infected files.
Point to understand: If the Stringer repairs any of the infected or corrupted files, then it is suggested to perform a battery check through the Security Center page. The steps that are involved in the process involve you running the commands from the command line and if you are uncomfortable using the command line then contact the professional support via the customer support page.
What are the steps for the “McAfee activate page not working” issue?
In order to fix this issue you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Just check the Security center version.
- Now, get the Battery check Tool.
- After this run the battery check tool.
- If you are still unable to open the McAfee software you have to contact Technical support.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that through this article you will be able to fix the “McAfee activate page not working” issue. However, if you still have issues or queries related to the topic then we recommend you to visit the official Mcafee.com/activate website. It is suggested to visit the website and consider the instructions and guidelines and directed.