If you are a non-tech person and experiencing issues with your NVIDIA software, then this guide is going to be helpful for you as I have listed some tried and tested solutions to get rid of the issue. The GeForce Experience is NVIDIA is a software that lets the users to optimize games as well as allows you to update the drivers.
The said error i.e. error code 0x0001 generally arises when you try to start GeForce Experience on your device. You may also come across this error in a situation when you are trying to change the container services or reinstall the app. So, if you are keen to know how you can get rid of this error and improvise your gaming experience, then you may follow the tips given in this article.
Method 1- Change all the NVIDIA Container services
- First of all, you need to press Windows key + R to open the Run box.
- In the given space, type services.msc and hit the Enter key.
- This will open a service window on your screen.
- On the available list, find where the Container services are located.
- Upon finding the container services, you need to right-click on them one-by-one.
- After right-clicking, select the ‘Properties’ option.
- Further, navigate to the ‘Log on tab.
- Under this particular section, ensure that the Local System account is checked.
- Tick-mark the ‘Allow’ service option to interact with your desktop.
- After making the necessary changes, hit the ‘Apply’ > ‘OK’ option.
By now, the error would have been resolved and you need not use the information given below. However, if you still find it difficult to get rid of the GeForce experience error code 0x0001, then try other solutions given below.
Method 2- updating the NVIDIA Display driver might help
- First of all, you need to go to the driver page of the NVIDIA Display.
- Here, find out the available updates for the driver you are using.
- Once you reach there, you will come across two options: ‘Automatic Driver Updates’ and ‘Manual Driver Search’.
- For the first option, select the ‘Download’ button.
- For the next option, you need to select your exact GPU and operating system.
- After choosing the desired option, select the ‘Start Search’ option.
- This will open the list of available drivers on your screen.
- Here, you need to find out which driver is the latest one.
- After doing so, you need to download and install the latest driver.
- As soon as you install the updated driver, the error would be fixed.
In case you are still unhappy with the performance of your GeForce Experience in NVIDIA, then you may opt for McAfee Gamer Security available at mcafee.com/activate. This will definitely take your gaming experience to another level.